After winning Game 1, Denver will try to take advantage of the home factor once again to open 2-0 in the series
Continuing our coverage of the NBA Conference Finals, today we have Game 2 in the West. After winning the first matchup, the Denver Nuggets are now looking for another home W, to double their advantage in the series against the Los Angeles Lakers.
For that, they will count once again on their fans and the home factor in Denver. So far in the playoffs, the Nuggets haven’t lost a single game at home. Can the Lakers change that tonight? If not, they will face the risk of elimination when the series goes to LA for Games 3 and 4.
Nikola Jokić and LeBron James are the names of this series, and they had indeed great performances in Game 1. But Anthony Davis, although he and the Lakers lost, had one of the greatest performances with 40 points and a double-double (10 rebounds). Jokić, of course, had also a triple-double. Who will repeat the numbers? Who is going to win?
Nothing new here. The Nuggets are injuries-free and the Lakers have Anthony Davis and LeBron James dealing with foot injuries, but both are listed as probable for tonight’s game.
As expected, the Denver Nuggets are once again the favourites for this game, by 5.5 points. And the over/under remains on a fair number, in 226.5 for this game. Check out our predictions for this match.
- DEN Nuggets -5.5 (-105)
- Over 226.5 points (-110)
- Nikola Jokić over 13.5 rebounds (-128)
- Michael Porter Jr. over 2.5 three-pointers (-105)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope over 10.5 points (-105)
- Anthony Davis over 12.5 rebounds (-125)
- LeBron James over 41.5 points, rebounds and assists (-110)
- Nikola Jokić doesn’t have a triple-double (-111)
- LA Lakers under 110.5 points (-110)
- LeBron James to score 40+ points (+1250)
- Venue: Ball Arena, Denver
- Time: 20:30 PM (ET)
- Broadcast: ESPN