Team Japan made a name for themselves as they performed admirably well at the Sydney Qualifiers. The team was a definite surprise to many of the casters and analysts as they did not expect such a dominant performance from the Japanese team.
Claire and Taiyo, who played as the support and DPS for the team respectively have now decided to leave their original Overwatch team; the USG Iridata.
— CLAIRE (@ow_claire) August 7, 2017
The USG Iridata roster is now:
- Akihiro “Aktm” Kushida (DPS)
- Tatsuki “uruca” Morio (DPS)
- Yuki “Vader” Matsushima (Flex)
- Oda “kaminage” Junki (Flex)
- Takashi “Novady” Sakuma (Tank)
- Satoshi “defuse” Sakai (Support)
Source : Over.gg